1st April 2020
Filming Corporate Video Events and Conferences.
Why Event Videos Are Important?
Having an Event Video is a powerful asset. A video of your event automatically becomes an extension of the event. Whether it’s selling the event before it happens or highlighting the key moments from the event, an Event Video is a perfect tool to attract vendors and a wider audience to upcoming events.
For corporate events, video can serve as a great recap of the event’s highlights and what to look forward to next year. What’s more, segments from the event can serve as content for your internal communications, as well as features for upcoming marketing materials.
How to Film Corporate Conference Videos?
Your teams may be located all over the UK. Thus, you can film your personnel engaging with one another on their arrival to the event. Filming guest speakers at the event is key, especially key sound bites. You may also film extra clips before the event to include in the overall presentation of the event itself. Filming further guest speakers is a great way to capture more content at the event. You’ll also have a chance to capture fun highlights, if you have quirky activities and things to do at the event. Finally, testimonials provided by the attendees giving their thoughts on the event are impactful, too.
Event Video Production Services at Impress
Our Videography team at Impress Video has been filming corporate events and exhibitions for a number of years. In fact, the team at Impress Video has worked with corporate clients for a number of years, dealing with established brands across the UK. We understand the fast-paced nature at these events, as you only get one chance to capture a moment.
Our UK team has experience in producing video content for a number of corporate and commercial industries. However, our team not only has the creative and technical knowhow for creating video content but the knowledge and experience of how it fits in the user journey of your marketing approach.
How to Film an Event Video Production?
Here there are some tips on how to film an event video production:
- Do a recce of the venue to know where key locations are
- Create a schedule for the filming team to know the key moments of the event. It’s a one-take-only opportunity
- Designate a quiet area for talking head interviews
- Film testimonials at the event and people who are keen to leave sound bites
- Film key moments of any VIPs attending the event
- Capture key sponsors for the exhibition
- Film external shots of the location to give the event some context
- Capture the atmosphere and decorative features
- Be sure to send the video out to all key contributors to the event, so they can share the event too
- Use an external recorder connected to a mixing desk to capture the best sound possible